Made a baby!!!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didnt make any , this year fitter and more stable are the aims
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes my good friend Jacey to our baby Mia
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes i lost one of my best friends , my darling lady Sarah i will forever miss her and i often wake up and miss her, she was an amazing and very special lady , my confidant always my friend and my life will be an emptier place without her. I will always remember the first night i met her and the bike rides and so many more memories
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
4th of November - the birth of my baby girl
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
becoming a father in fact i think it will be the greatest achievement of my life
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
a few fits, dislocated shoulder x2 , very bruised and cut face after i argued with a pavement and flu
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Jacey for sticking with me , Danny for being ACE, Jimmy for being a good friend and finally but by no means least the fantastic Mr Bown for being everything and more that a good friend should be
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
no one really a few muppets at one of my old jobs
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, food and other such boring things like gas and leccy
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Baby obviously, new job i am really enjoying
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Small bump -Ed Sheeran
17. Compared to this time last year, are you
1. happier or sadder?
2. thinner or fatter?
3. richer or poorer?
richer i think
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
it was spent at Jacey's with Mia and it was ace
21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favourite TV programme?
Game of Thrones, How i met Your mother and of course One Tree Hill
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
I read so many err....The Avalon Series by Marion Zimmer Bradley comes to mind though!
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I now love Rihanna, have to give a mention to the excellent Wasting Light by the Foo Fighters
27. What did you want and get?
did not aim for anything
28. What did you want and not get?
a better house
29. What was your favourite film this year?
Lady in the Water
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
36 - not very much
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
a more stable job
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
90's indie kid/grunge with a few more suit jackets
33. What kept you sane?
i dont think i stayed that sane
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
i must admit other than to Occupy movement i did not pay much attention this year
36. Who did you miss?
Sarah i will miss her for the rest of my life
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Mia Ariany Joyce my amazing and delightful daughter
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
change is constant
39. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?